Posts tagged ‘Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory’
Hello, Valentine’s Day is tomorrow. No pressure, just a friendly reminder that tomorrow is a special day and we’d hate to see you miss out on an opportunity to show your love to that special Valentine. Here are some last minute gift ideas that would make any Valentine, happy.
- Chocolate: Okay, who doesn’t love it? You can get a box of chocolate or better yet, candied apple dipped in chocolate. You can also bring in your wine decanter at our local Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory store and they will dip it in chocolate.
- For people who love the color Pink: Pink is a hot color right now and will be a key color for spring 2010. A great scarf adds a little pink to any outfit. The best scarf we found was at Tommy Hilfiger’s Outlet. It’s a fabulous pink and white scarf regularly $40.00 now $19.99 (hurry, limited supply).
- Those into Leather: Kenneth Cole has a beautiful sweetheart pink leather jacket. Wilson Leather Outlet has huge deals on leather and fabric coats, gloves, and accessories.
- For Women: Cole Hahn has teamed up with Nike to create a high heel that is stylish and comfortable. Cole Haan has launched a Nike Air collection utilizes Nike Zoom air bag technology to cushion the ball and heel of the foot. By lining the interior of these Cole Haan Nike Air heels with strategically placed Nike Zoom air bags, the stress and pain caused by the weight transfer from the raised heel to the toe is counterbalanced.
- The gift that will tug on a person’s heart: Help the country of Haiti as they recover from the tragic earthquake this past January. Outlets of Colorado, in conjunction with its Parent Company and their sister Outlet malls across the US have joined forces with the American Red Cross to help raise funds for Haiti.
For more details on these Valentine’s Day gift ideas and others, visit our website www.outletsofcolorado.com.