Posts tagged ‘Spring Fashion’
Patterned tights are in for Spring. They are a great addition to your wardrobe to add a bit of texture to an outfit. I’ve got people asking me all the time how they can add a patterned tight to their outfits without looking ridiculous. Here’s what I say.
1. I love to add texture to my basic black dress (but they go with almost everything).
2. I love the openwork patterns that let your skin peek through.
3. I tend to go for patterns with a smaller repeating pattern because it’s subtle.
4. I like the vertical openwork stripe.
5. I tend to pair patterned tights with simple dresses (more solids than patterned dresses).
6. I also tend to wear tone-on-tone patterned tights. What I mean, I wear black tights with a black dress).
7. I wear them with almost every shoe I have in my closet. Including open-toed shoes.
I hope this helps. I’ve seen great deals on patterned tights at Dress Barn, Banana Republic, Jockey, and Bass and other store at Outlets at Castle Rock, Outlets at Loveland, and Outlets at Silverthorne.